Welcome to Complete Orthopedics in Long Beach, NY – Your Premier Orthopedic Destination!
We are delighted to extend our expert orthopedic care to the vibrant community of Long Beach, NY. Nestled in Little Neck, NY, Complete Orthopedics is dedicated to delivering professional and friendly orthopedic services tailored to the unique needs of Jamesport and its neighboring areas.
Why Choose Complete Orthopedics in Long Beach?
1. Orthopedic Excellence:Our team comprises highly skilled orthopedic specialists with a wealth of experience. We don’t just provide top-notch care; we are your trusted orthopedic partners.
2. Personalized Care: We understand that each patient is unique. We take the time to create personalized orthopedic treatment plans designed specifically for you, considering your individual needs and objectives.
3. Cutting-Edge Treatment: We are committed to staying at the forefront of orthopedic advancements. Our practice offers access to state-of-the-art treatments and techniques that address a wide range of orthopedic conditions.
4. Community Integration: Our expansion into Levittown reflects our desire to become an integral part of your community. We are here to make a positive impact on the orthopedic health and well-being of Long Beach residents.
5. Proven Results: Our track record speaks volumes. We have helped countless patients regain their mobility, alleviate pain, and enhance their overall quality of life. Our unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional care sets us apart.
Whether you’re dealing with joint problems, sports-related injuries, fractures, or any other orthopedic concerns, Complete Orthopedics is your trusted partner in Levittown. Our mission is simple: to empower you to lead a healthier, more active life.
Objective: Hip replacement surgery is conducted when the hip joint sustains damage from conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or fractures, with the goal of alleviating pain, restoring mobility, and enhancing the patient’s overall quality of life.
Procedure: Hip replacement surgery involves two primary approaches: total hip replacement (THR), which replaces both the ball and socket of the hip joint, and partial hip replacement (hemiarthroplasty), which focuses on replacing only the ball portion.
Implants: The artificial hip joint components typically consist of materials like metal, plastic, or ceramic, chosen by surgeons based on the patient’s age, activity level, and specific requirements.
Recovery: Following the procedure, patients undergo physical therapy to regain strength and mobility, often experiencing reduced pain and improved hip function.
Objective: Custom knee replacement represents a personalized approach to knee arthroplasty, designed for patients experiencing severe knee pain or joint damage resistant to conservative treatments.
Procedure: Before surgery, the patient’s knee anatomy is meticulously assessed through advanced imaging and computer modeling, allowing for the creation of a customized knee implant that precisely fits the patient’s unique anatomy.
Advantages: Custom knee replacements frequently result in enhanced alignment, stability, and reduced pain when compared to standard knee replacements.
Recovery: The recovery process entails physical therapy to regain knee strength and range of motion, typically leading to reduced pain and improved knee function.
Definition: Hip avascular necrosis occurs when the blood supply to the hip bone (femoral head) is disrupted, leading to the death of bone tissue.
Causes: This condition may arise due to factors such as trauma, prolonged corticosteroid use, excessive alcohol consumption, or certain medical conditions.
Treatment: Treatment options encompass medication for pain management and addressing underlying conditions. In advanced cases, surgical interventions like core decompression, bone grafting, or hip replacement may be necessary.
Objective: This procedure addresses cervical myelopathy, a condition characterized by spinal cord compression in the neck, with the aim of alleviating pressure on the spinal cord.
Procedure: Surgeons access the spine from the posterior (back) approach, removing any bone or tissue pressing on the spinal cord and fusing adjacent vertebrae to stabilize the spine.
Recovery: Patients may require physical therapy to regain strength and mobility, with the procedure often relieving symptoms such as numbness, weakness, and difficulty walking.
Objective: TLIF addresses degenerative conditions of the lumbar spine, including disc degeneration, herniation, or spondylolisthesis.
Procedure: During TLIF, the surgeon removes the problematic disc, inserts bone graft material into the vacated disc space, and incorporates hardware like screws and rods to fuse adjacent vertebrae.
Advantages: TLIF provides spinal stability, pain reduction, and potential improvements in overall function.
Objective: ACDF is employed to treat cervical spine conditions such as herniated discs or spinal cord compression in the neck.
Procedure: Surgeons access the cervical spine from the anterior (front) approach, removing the damaged disc and fusing adjacent vertebrae with a bone graft to alleviate spinal cord pressure.
Recovery: This procedure can alleviate symptoms such as neck pain, arm pain, and numbness.
Objective: Lumbar fusion is recommended for conditions like lumbar canal stenosis or adult scoliosis to stabilize the spine.
Procedure: During lumbar fusion, two or more vertebrae are fused together using bone grafts and hardware to reduce pain and improve spinal alignment.
Advantages: Lumbar fusion can provide relief from pain, weakness, and other symptoms associated with these conditions.
Objective: Lumbar discectomy is performed to address herniated or damaged discs in the lumbar spine.
Procedure: The surgeon removes the portion of the disc pressing on nearby nerves, leading to a reduction in leg pain and improved mobility for patients.
About Long Beach
History of Long Beach, NY
Long Beach, NY has a long and rich history that dates back to the colonial era. The area was originally inhabited by the Lenape Native American tribe. The first European settlers arrived in the area in the 17th century, and the area became a center for fishing and farming.During the 19th century, Long Beach became a popular destination for wealthy New Yorkers, who built summer homes and resorts in the area.
Culture of Long Beach, NY
Long Beach, NY has a diverse and vibrant culture, and the city is home to a number of museums and cultural institutions. The city is also known for its beautiful beaches, which draw visitors from all over the world. The city is home to a commercial district featuring nightlife, hotels, waterfront restaurants, and a variety of stores.
Tourism in Long Beach, NY
Long Beach, NY is a popular tourist destination, thanks in part to its beautiful beaches, charming villages, and rich cultural heritage. The city is home to a number of attractions that draw visitors from all over the world.One of the most popular attractions in Long Beach is the Long Beach Boardwalk, which is a 2.2-mile boardwalk that runs along the beach.
Beaches in Long Beach, NY
Long Beach, NY is known for its beautiful beaches, which are a major draw for tourists. Here are some of the most popular beaches in Long Beach:
- Long Beach – This is the main beach in Long Beach, and it is a popular destination for both locals and tourists. The beach is known for its soft sand and clear water, and it is a great place to swim, sunbathe, and relax.
- Lido Beach – This is another popular beach in Long Beach, and it is known for its wide expanse of sand and calm waters. The beach is a great place to swim, surf, and play beach volleyball.
- Nickerson Beach – This is a family-friendly beach in Long Beach, and it is known for its calm waters and soft sand. The beach is a great place to swim, sunbathe, and play beach games.
The Pike was an amusement zone in Long Beach, California. It was founded in 1902 along the shoreline south of Ocean Boulevard with several independent attractions. The Pike was a popular destination for tourists and locals alike, and it was home to a number of attractions, including roller coasters, a Ferris wheel, and a boardwalk.
- Head east on Park Ave toward Long Beach Blvd.
- Turn right onto Long Beach Blvd.
- Turn left onto E Park Ave.
- Turn right onto Long Beach Rd.
- Turn left onto NY-25A W/Northern Blvd.
- Turn right onto Little Neck Pkwy.
- Complete Orthopedics will be on the left at 52-21 Little Neck Pkwy.
Note: The exact directions may vary depending on your starting location. It is recommended to use a GPS or map service to get the most accurate directions.
Healthcare near Long Beach
Here are three pharmacies, three radiology centers, three urgent care centers, and three hospitals near Long Beach, NY with their addresses:
- CVS Pharmacy – 665 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, NY 11561
- Walgreens Pharmacy – 120 E Park Ave, Long Beach, NY 11561
- Rite Aid Pharmacy – 221 E Park Ave, Long Beach, NY 11561
- South Nassau Radiology – 325 E Bay Dr, Long Beach, NY 11561
- Long Beach Medical Imaging – 325 E Bay Dr, Long Beach, NY 11561
- Diagnostic Radiology Associates – 165 N Village Ave, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Urgent Care Centers
- CityMD Long Beach Urgent Care – 698 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, NY 11561
- ProHEALTH Urgent Care – 698 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, NY 11561
- South Nassau Urgent Care – 325 E Bay Dr, Long Beach, NY 11561
- Long Beach Medical Center – 455 E Bay Dr, Long Beach, NY 11561
- South Nassau Communities Hospital – 1 Healthy Way, Oceanside, NY 11572
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island – 455 E Bay Dr, Long Beach, NY 11561
Note: The information provided is accurate as of October 2023.
At Complete Orthopedics, we are proud to offer comprehensive orthopedic care to patients from various healthcare facilities within our community, including the ones previously mentioned. Whether you come to us through a referral for orthopedic treatment or if you simply want to consult about any orthopedic concerns, our dedicated 24/7 team is here to offer prompt and compassionate assistance.
We understand that many individuals seek treatment for workers’ compensation and no-fault insurance-related injuries at urgent care centers and hospitals. If your injury doesn’t require a hospital visit, we are delighted to offer specialized orthopedic care tailored to such situations. Please feel free to contact us at 631-981-2663 to arrange an appointment with us today. Your well-being is our utmost priority, and we are here to help you on your journey to recovery.