Welcome to Complete Orthopedics in West Hempstead, NY – Your Trusted Orthopedic Partner!
At Complete Orthopedics, we are dedicated to delivering top-notch orthopedic care with a friendly touch to the West Hempstead, NY community. Our practice, based in Little Neck NY, extends its expert orthopedic services to the vibrant neighborhood of West Hempstead,.
Why Choose Complete Orthopedics in West Hempstead,?
1. Orthopedic Excellence: Our team of highly skilled orthopedic specialists is committed to providing the best possible care. We bring years of expertise and a passion for orthopedics to West Hempstead,.
2. Personalized Treatment: We understand that every patient is unique. Our approach focuses on crafting individualized orthopedic treatment plans tailored to your specific needs and goals.
3. Leading-Edge Techniques: We stay at the forefront of orthopedic advancements to ensure you have access to the latest treatments and technologies for a wide range of orthopedic conditions.
4. Community Integration: We are proud to become an integral part of the Speonk community. Our aim is to positively impact the orthopedic health and well-being of West Hempstead,’s residents.
5. Proven Results: Our track record of helping countless patients regain mobility, alleviate pain, and enhance their quality of life speaks for itself. We are unwavering in our commitment to delivering exceptional care.
Whether you’re dealing with joint issues, sports-related injuries, fractures, or any other orthopedic concerns, Complete Orthopedics is your trusted partner in West Hempstead. Our mission is simple: to empower you to lead a healthier, more active life.
Our Comprehensive Orthopedic Services Encompass:
Objective: Hip replacement surgery is conducted when the hip joint sustains damage from conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or fractures, with the goal of alleviating pain, restoring mobility, and enhancing the patient’s overall quality of life.
Procedure: Hip replacement surgery involves two primary approaches: total hip replacement (THR), which replaces both the ball and socket of the hip joint, and partial hip replacement (hemiarthroplasty), which focuses on replacing only the ball portion.
Implants: The artificial hip joint components typically consist of materials like metal, plastic, or ceramic, chosen by surgeons based on the patient’s age, activity level, and specific requirements.
Recovery: Following the procedure, patients undergo physical therapy to regain strength and mobility, often experiencing reduced pain and improved hip function.
Objective: Custom knee replacement represents a personalized approach to knee arthroplasty, designed for patients experiencing severe knee pain or joint damage resistant to conservative treatments.
Procedure: Before surgery, the patient’s knee anatomy is meticulously assessed through advanced imaging and computer modeling, allowing for the creation of a customized knee implant that precisely fits the patient’s unique anatomy.
Advantages: Custom knee replacements frequently result in enhanced alignment, stability, and reduced pain when compared to standard knee replacements.
Recovery: The recovery process entails physical therapy to regain knee strength and range of motion, typically leading to reduced pain and improved knee function.
Definition: Hip avascular necrosis occurs when the blood supply to the hip bone (femoral head) is disrupted, leading to the death of bone tissue.
Causes: This condition may arise due to factors such as trauma, prolonged corticosteroid use, excessive alcohol consumption, or certain medical conditions.
Treatment: Treatment options encompass medication for pain management and addressing underlying conditions. In advanced cases, surgical interventions like core decompression, bone grafting, or hip replacement may be necessary.
Objective: This procedure addresses cervical myelopathy, a condition characterized by spinal cord compression in the neck, with the aim of alleviating pressure on the spinal cord.
Procedure: Surgeons access the spine from the posterior (back) approach, removing any bone or tissue pressing on the spinal cord and fusing adjacent vertebrae to stabilize the spine.
Recovery: Patients may require physical therapy to regain strength and mobility, with the procedure often relieving symptoms such as numbness, weakness, and difficulty walking.
Objective: TLIF addresses degenerative conditions of the lumbar spine, including disc degeneration, herniation, or spondylolisthesis.
Procedure: During TLIF, the surgeon removes the problematic disc, inserts bone graft material into the vacated disc space, and incorporates hardware like screws and rods to fuse adjacent vertebrae.
Advantages: TLIF provides spinal stability, pain reduction, and potential improvements in overall function.
Objective: ACDF is employed to treat cervical spine conditions such as herniated discs or spinal cord compression in the neck.
Procedure: Surgeons access the cervical spine from the anterior (front) approach, removing the damaged disc and fusing adjacent vertebrae with a bone graft to alleviate spinal cord pressure.
Recovery: This procedure can alleviate symptoms such as neck pain, arm pain, and numbness.
Objective: Lumbar fusion is recommended for conditions like lumbar canal stenosis or adult scoliosis to stabilize the spine.
Procedure: During lumbar fusion, two or more vertebrae are fused together using bone grafts and hardware to reduce pain and improve spinal alignment.
Advantages: Lumbar fusion can provide relief from pain, weakness, and other symptoms associated with these conditions.
Objective: Lumbar discectomy is performed to address herniated or damaged discs in the lumbar spine.
Procedure: The surgeon removes the portion of the disc pressing on nearby nerves, leading to a reduction in leg pain and improved mobility for patients.
For West Hempstead, residents seeking expert orthopedic support, please reach out to us at (631) 981-2663. Complete Orthopedics is dedicated to being your dependable ally as you embark on the path to improved orthopedic health. Your well-being is our highest priority, and we are excited to bring our orthopedic expertise to Speonk. Come experience the professionalism and friendliness of Complete Orthopedics!
About West Hempstead
History of West Hempstead, NY
West Hempstead, NY has a long and rich history that dates back to the colonial era. The area was originally inhabited by the Lenape Native American tribe. The first European settlers arrived in the area in the 17th century, and the area became a center for farming and fishing.During the 19th century, West Hempstead became a popular destination for wealthy New Yorkers, who built summer homes and estates in the area.
Culture of West Hempstead, NY
West Hempstead, NY has a diverse and vibrant culture, and the hamlet is home to a number of museums and cultural institutions. The hamlet is also known for its beautiful parks, which draw visitors from all over the world. The hamlet is home to a commercial district featuring nightlife, hotels, waterfront restaurants, and a variety of stores.
Tourism in West Hempstead, NY
West Hempstead, NY is a growing tourist destination, thanks in part to its beautiful parks, charming villages, and rich cultural heritage. The hamlet is home to a number of attractions that draw visitors from all over the world.One of the most popular attractions in West Hempstead is the Hempstead Lake State Park, which is a beautiful park that offers swimming, sunbathing, and other recreational activities.
- Head east on Hempstead Turnpike toward Nassau Blvd.
- Turn left onto Nassau Blvd.
- Turn right onto Stewart Ave.
- Turn left onto Northern Blvd.
- Turn left onto Little Neck Pkwy.
- Complete Orthopedics will be on the left at 52-21 Little Neck Pkwy.
Note: The exact directions may vary depending on your starting location. It is recommended to use a GPS or map service to get the most accurate directions.
Healthcare near West Hempstead
- CVS Pharmacy – 50 Hempstead Turnpike, West Hempstead, NY 11552
- Walgreens Pharmacy – 399 Port Washington Blvd, Port Washington, NY 11050
- Rite Aid Pharmacy – 1 N Village Ave, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
- North Shore Radiology Associates – 300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY 11030
- Long Island Radiology Associates – 865 Merrick Ave, Westbury, NY 11590
- Diagnostic Radiology Associates – 165 N Village Ave, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Urgent Care Centers
- CityMD West Hempstead Urgent Care – 369 Hempstead Turnpike, West Hempstead, NY 11552
- ProHEALTH Urgent Care – 1 Expressway Plaza, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
- Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care – 1070 Northern Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576
- Mercy Medical Center – 1000 N Village Ave, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
- South Nassau Communities Hospital – 1 Healthy Way, Oceanside, NY 11572
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center – 270-05 76th Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Note: The information provided is accurate as of October 2023.
At our core, our unwavering commitment revolves around delivering comprehensive orthopedic care to the members of our community, including those we’ve mentioned earlier. Whether you approach us through a referral for orthopedic treatment or if you simply seek guidance on any orthopedic concerns, we extend a warm invitation to reach out to our dedicated 24/7 team. Please rest assured, we are here to offer you prompt and empathetic assistance.
We recognize that many individuals seek treatment for injuries related to worker’s compensation and no-fault insurance at urgent care centers and hospitals. If your injury doesn’t require a hospital visit, we are delighted to provide specialized orthopedic treatment tailored to your unique circumstances. Do not hesitate to contact us at 631-981-2663 to schedule an appointment today. Your well-being is, and always will be, our utmost priority.