Complete Orthopedics: Your Trusted Orthopedic Care Provider in Inwood,NY
Welcome to Complete Orthopedics, your premier destination for comprehensive orthopedic care. Located in Little Neck, NY your team of board-certified orthopedic surgeons and specialists is dedicated to serving patients not only in Little Neck but also in Inwood NY, and the surrounding areas.
At Complete Orthopedics, we take pride in our years of experience in diagnosing and treating a wide range of orthopedic conditions. Whether you’re dealing with joint pain, fractures, sports injuries, or any musculoskeletal issue, our experts are here to provide you with top-notch care.
Services We Offer:
1. Hip and Knee Replacement: If you’re seeking joint replacement surgery to regain mobility and improve your quality of life, we specialize in hip and knee replacements.
2. Sports Medicine: Our sports medicine specialists are well-equipped to treat athletes of all levels, helping you recover and get back in the game.
3. Orthopedic Consultations: Even if you’re unsure about your orthopedic concerns, we encourage you to reach out to our dedicated team for consultations. We’re here to provide prompt and compassionate assistance.
How to Reach Us:
You can easily schedule an appointment with us online or by phone at (631) 981-2663.
Your well-being is our utmost priority, and we are committed to delivering the highest quality orthopedic care to our patients. We look forward to serving you and addressing your orthopedic needs. Don’t hesitate to contact us today to take the first step toward a healthier, pain-free life.
About Inwood, NY
Inwood, NY is a neighborhood located in the northernmost part of Manhattan Island, in the U.S. state of New York. It is bounded by the Hudson River to the west, Spuyten Duyvil Creek and Marble Hill to the north, the Harlem River to the east, and Washington Heights to the south.
Inwood is part of Manhattan Community District 12, and its primary ZIP Code is 10034. It is served by the 34th Precinct of the New York City Police Department and Engine Company 95/Ladder Company 36 of the New York City Fire Department. Politically, it is part of the New York City Council’s 10th district.
History of Inwood, NY
Inwood, NY has a rich history that dates back to the colonial era. The neighborhood was originally inhabited by the Lenape Native Americans, who called the area Shorakapok. In the 17th century, the Dutch and English began to settle in the area, and the neighborhood became a center for farming and fishing.During the 19th century, Inwood became a popular destination for wealthy New Yorkers, who built summer homes and resorts in the area.
The neighborhood was also home to a number of industries, including breweries, tanneries, and shipyards.In the early 20th century, Inwood began to develop into a residential community, with a mix of single-family homes, apartments, and condominiums. The neighborhood has a rich architectural heritage, with many historic buildings and homes. In 2018, the neighborhood was designated as a historic district, recognizing its unique character and architecture.
Culture of Inwood, NY
Inwood, NY has a diverse and vibrant culture, and the neighborhood is home to a number of museums and cultural institutions. The neighborhood is also known for its beautiful parks, which draw visitors from all over the world. The neighborhood is home to a commercial district featuring nightlife, hotels, waterfront restaurants, and a variety of stores.
Tourism in Inwood, NY
Inwood, NY is a growing tourist destination, thanks in part to its beautiful parks, charming villages, and rich cultural heritage. The neighborhood is home to a number of attractions that draw visitors from all over the world.One of the most popular attractions in Inwood is the Inwood Hill Park, which is a recreational facility that offers a variety of activities for visitors of all ages. The park includes a beach, a playground, and a picnic area.
Another popular attraction in Inwood is the Dyckman Farmhouse Museum, which is a cultural institution that offers a variety of exhibits and events throughout the year. The museum is dedicated to promoting the history and culture of the region.
Washington Heights is a neighborhood located to the south of Inwood, and the two neighborhoods share a rich history and culture. Washington Heights is named for Fort Washington, a fortification that was built during the American Revolutionary War. The neighborhood is home to a large Dominican community, and it is known for its vibrant culture and nightlife.
Inwood, NY is a neighborhood with a rich history, a diverse culture, and a growing tourism industry. Visitors to the neighborhood can explore its museums and cultural institutions, enjoy its beautiful parks and nature preserves, and relax in its charming villages. Whether you are a history buff, a nature lover, or a beach enthusiast, Inwood has something to offer everyone.
Here are the directions from Inwood, NY to Complete Orthopedics at 52-21 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck, NY 11362:
1. Head northeast on Dyckman St toward Payson Ave.
2. Turn right onto Payson Ave.
3. Turn left onto Seaman Ave.
4. Turn right onto W 207th St.
5. Turn left onto Broadway.
6. Turn right onto W 225th St.
7. Turn left onto Bailey Ave.
8. Turn right onto W 231st St.
9. Turn left onto the ramp to I-87 S.
10. Merge onto Major Deegan Expy.
11. Take exit 7N-S toward Saw Mill Pkwy S/New York City.
12. Merge onto Saw Mill River Pkwy S.
13. Take exit 4 toward Cross County Pkwy E.
14. Merge onto Cross County Pkwy.
15. Take exit 9N-S for I-295 N/Throgs Neck Br toward Whitestone Br.
16. Merge onto I-295 S.
17. Take exit 32A toward Little Neck Pkwy.
18. Merge onto Little Neck Pkwy.
19. Complete Orthopedics will be on the right at 52-21 Little Neck Pkwy.
Healthcare near Inwood
- CVS Pharmacy – 4925 Broadway, New York, NY 10034
- Walgreens Pharmacy – 3775 Broadway, New York, NY 10032
- Rite Aid Pharmacy – 500 W 207th St, New York, NY 10034
- North Shore Radiology Associates – 611 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021
- South Shore Radiology – 242 Merrick Rd, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
- Diagnostic Radiology Associates – 165 N Village Ave, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Urgent Care Centers
- Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care – 243 Merrick Rd, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
- CityMD Rockville Centre Urgent Care – Long Island – 77 N Centre Ave, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
- ProHEALTH Urgent Care – 2064 Merrick Rd, Merrick, NY 11566
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital – 5141 Broadway, New York, NY 10034
- Mount Sinai St. Luke’s – 1111 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10025
- NewYork-Presbyterian Columbia University Irving Medical Center – 622 W 168th St, New York, NY 10032
Note: The information provided is accurate as of October 2023. It is always recommended to verify the information before visiting any of the locations.
We take immense pride in delivering comprehensive orthopedic care to patients from various healthcare facilities within our community, including the ones previously mentioned.
Whether you come to us through a referral for orthopedic treatment or if you simply want to consult about any orthopedic concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our dedicated 24/7 team. We are here to offer prompt and compassionate assistance.
Many individuals seek treatment for workers’ compensation and no-fault insurance-related injuries at urgent care centers and hospitals. If your injury doesn’t require a hospital visit, we are delighted to offer specialized orthopedic care tailored to such situations. Feel free to contact us at 631-981-2663 to arrange an appointment with us today. Your well-being is our utmost priority.