Discover the Excellence of Complete Orthopedics in Port Washington, NY
Welcome to Complete Orthopedics, your trusted source for orthopedic care in Port Washington, NY! Situated in Little Neck, NY, we are delighted to extend our expert orthopedic services to the welcoming community of Port Washington, NY. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional orthopedic care with a warm and professional approach.
Why Select Complete Orthopedics in Port Washington?
1. Orthopedic Expertise: At Complete Orthopedics, our dedicated team of highly experienced orthopedic specialists is devoted to providing the highest level of care. We bring years of knowledge and a genuine passion for orthopedics to Port Washington
2. Tailored Care: We recognize that every patient is unique. Our approach focuses on creating individualized orthopedic treatment plans that are customized to meet your specific needs and objectives.
3. Cutting-Edge Methods: We remain at the forefront of orthopedic advancements to ensure that you have access to the latest treatments and technologies for a wide spectrum of orthopedic conditions.
4. Community Integration: We take immense pride in becoming an integral part of the Port Washington community. Our goal is to positively impact the orthopedic health and overall well-being of Port Washington’ residents.
5. Proven Results: Our track record of helping numerous patients regain their mobility, alleviate pain, and enhance their quality of life speaks volumes. We are unwavering in our dedication to providing exceptional care.
Whether you are dealing with joint problems, sports-related injuries, fractures, or any other orthopedic issues, Complete Orthopedics is your trusted ally in Port Washington. Our mission is straightforward: to empower you to lead a healthier, more active life.
We are proud to provide a comprehensive range of orthopedic services in Port Washington, NY vicinity:
Purpose: Hip replacement surgery is recommended for individuals dealing with hip joint damage caused by conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or fractures. The primary objective is to alleviate discomfort, restore mobility, and enhance overall quality of life.
Procedure: There are two primary types of hip replacements available—total hip replacement (THR) and partial hip replacement (hemiarthroplasty). THR involves replacing both the hip joint’s ball and socket, while hemiarthroplasty deals with the ball component only.
Implants: Typically, artificial hip joint components are crafted from materials like metal, plastic, or ceramic, chosen based on the patient’s age, activity level, and specific needs.
Recovery: Following the procedure, patients undergo physical therapy to regain strength and mobility, leading to reduced pain and improved hip function.
Purpose: Custom knee replacement offers a personalized approach to knee arthroplasty, ideal for individuals with severe knee pain or joint damage unresponsive to conservative treatments.
Procedure: Advanced imaging and computer modeling assess the patient’s knee anatomy before surgery, enabling the design of a custom-fitted knee implant tailored to their unique anatomy.
Benefits: Custom knee replacements often lead to improved alignment, stability, and reduced pain when compared to standard knee replacements.
Recovery: The recovery process involves physical therapy to regain knee strength and range of motion, typically resulting in reduced pain and improved knee function.
Definition: Avascular necrosis of the hip occurs when the blood supply to the hip bone’s femoral head is disrupted, resulting in the death of bone tissue.
Causes: This condition can result from factors such as trauma, prolonged corticosteroid use, excessive alcohol consumption, or specific medical conditions.
Treatment: Treatment options include medications for pain management and addressing underlying conditions. In advanced cases, surgical interventions like core decompression, bone grafting, or hip replacement may be necessary.
Purpose: This procedure addresses cervical myelopathy, characterized by spinal cord compression in the neck, with the aim of relieving pressure on the spinal cord.
Procedure: Surgeons access the spine from the posterior approach, removing any bone or tissue compressing the spinal cord and fusing adjacent vertebrae to stabilize the spine.
Recovery: Physical therapy may be necessary to regain strength and mobility, and the procedure can alleviate symptoms such as numbness, weakness, and difficulty walking.
Purpose: TLIF targets degenerative conditions of the lumbar spine, including disc degeneration, herniation, or spondylolisthesis.
Procedure: During TLIF, the surgeon removes the problematic disc, inserts bone graft material into the empty disc space, and utilizes hardware like screws and rods to fuse adjacent vertebrae.
Benefits: TLIF provides spinal stability, reduces pain, and can enhance overall function.
Purpose: ACDF is employed to treat cervical spine conditions such as herniated discs or spinal cord compression in the neck.
Procedure: The surgeon accesses the cervical spine from the anterior approach, removes the damaged disc, and fuses adjacent vertebrae using a bone graft to alleviate pressure on the spinal cord.
Recovery: This procedure can alleviate symptoms like neck pain, arm pain, and numbness.
Purpose: Lumbar fusion is recommended for conditions such as lumbar canal stenosis or adult scoliosis to provide spine stability.
Procedure: During lumbar fusion, two or more vertebrae are fused using bone grafts and hardware to reduce pain and improve spinal alignment.
Benefits: Lumbar fusion can offer relief from pain, weakness, and other symptoms associated with these conditions.
Purpose: Lumbar discectomy is performed to address herniated or damaged discs in the lumbar spine.
Procedure: The surgeon removes the portion of the disc pressing on nearby nerves, providing relief from pain and discomfort.
Recovery: Patients typically experience reduced leg pain and improved mobility following this procedure.
For Port Washington residents seeking expert orthopedic support, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at (631) 981-2663. Complete Orthopedics is committed to being your reliable partner as you embark on your journey to improved orthopedic health. Your well-being is our utmost priority, and we are excited to bring our orthopedic expertise to Hampton bay. Come and experience the professionalism and warmth of Complete Orthopedics!
About Port Washington
History of Port Washington, NY
Port Washington, NY has a long and rich history that dates back to the colonial era. The area was originally inhabited by the Matinecock Native American tribe. The first European settlers arrived in the area in the 17th century, and the area became a center for farming and fishing.During the 19th century, Port Washington became a popular destination for wealthy New Yorkers, who built summer homes and estates in the area.
Culture of Port Washington, NY
Port Washington, NY has a diverse and vibrant culture, and the town is home to a number of museums and cultural institutions. The town is also known for its beautiful parks, which draw visitors from all over the world. The town is home to a commercial district featuring nightlife, hotels, waterfront restaurants, and a variety of stores.
Tourism in Port Washington, NY
Port Washington, NY is a growing tourist destination, thanks in part to its beautiful parks, charming villages, and rich cultural heritage. The town is home to a number of attractions that draw visitors from all over the world.One of the most popular attractions in Port Washington is the Sands Point Preserve, which is a historic mansion and gardens that date back to the early 20th century.
Downtown Revitalization Initiative
The Town of North Hempstead was awarded $10 million in funding through the Downtown Revitalization Initiative (DRI) in 2017. The initiative aims to revitalize downtown areas and promote economic growth in the town. The town’s vision for downtown revitalization is a vibrant waterfront community that is accessible to all.
- Head south on Main St toward Shore Rd.
- Turn left onto Shore Rd.
- Turn right onto Port Washington Blvd.
- Turn left onto Northern Blvd.
- Turn left onto Little Neck Pkwy.
- Complete Orthopedics will be on the left at 52-21 Little Neck Pkwy.
Note: The exact directions may vary depending on your starting location. It is recommended to use a GPS or map service to get the most accurate directions.
Healthcare near Port Washignton
- CVS Pharmacy – 383 Main St, Port Washington, NY 11050
- Walgreens Pharmacy – 399 Port Washington Blvd, Port Washington, NY 11050
- Rite Aid Pharmacy – 73 Shore Rd, Port Washington, NY 11050
- North Shore Radiology Associates – 300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY 11030
- Long Island Radiology Associates – 865 Merrick Ave, Westbury, NY 11590
- Diagnostic Radiology Associates – 165 N Village Ave, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Urgent Care Centers
- CityMD Port Washington Urgent Care – 102 Shore Rd, Port Washington, NY 11050
- ProHEALTH Urgent Care – 1 Expressway Plaza, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
- Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care – 1070 Northern Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576
- St. Francis Hospital – 100 Port Washington Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576
- North Shore University Hospital – 300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY 11030
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center – 270-05 76th Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Whether you’ve been referred to us for orthopedic treatment or if you simply have questions or concerns about your orthopedic health, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our dedicated 24/7 team. We’re here to assist you promptly and with genuine empathy.
We understand that many individuals seek care at urgent care centers and hospitals for injuries related to worker’s compensation and no-fault insurance. If your injury doesn’t require a hospital visit, we are more than willing to offer expert orthopedic treatment tailored specifically to your needs. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 631-981-2663 to schedule an appointment with us today. Your well-being remains our utmost priority, and we’re committed to being by your side on your journey to recovery.