Dr. Kevin Kuo, MD
- General Orthopedic Surgery—including Trauma fracture fixation and ligament repair and reconstruction
- Joint reconstruction
- Arthroscopic treatment
- Hand Surgery
Surgery: Privileges at North Queens Surgical Center.
Dr. Kuo practices at the Little Neck (Queens) office.
52-21 Little Neck Parkway,
Little Neck NY 11362
Click here for driving directions.
Medical School: National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC.
School years: 09/1973 to 07/1980 with academics in the top ten percent of class.
Residency Training: Orthopedic Department, Tri-Service General Hospital, National Defense Medical Center:
- Intern: 07/1980 to 06/1981
- Resident (PGY 2 to 4) 07/1981 to 06/1984
- Chief Resident (PGY 5) 07/1984 to 06/1985
US Post Graduate Orthopedic Training: University of Louisville Hospital, School of Medicine
Fellowship: Orthopedic Department, University of Louisville Hospital, KY.
Trauma Service Fellow year 1995
Adult Joint Reconstruction Arthroplasty Fellow year 2000
Hand/Upper Extremity Fellow year 2009
- Academic Appointment: Assistant Professor of National Defense Medical Center issued by Education Department of ROC(Taiwan).Winner of Pharmacy Award, 1977.
- Best Instructor of National Defense Medical Center, 1987.
- House Delegate of KMA (Kentucky Medical Association). 2012
- Top Doctor in Binghamton, NY by International Association of Orthopedic Surgeons (IAO),2018.
- UHS HOSPITALS, NY recommended orthopedic surgeon, 2018.
- Kuo, Kuang Hung etc.: Evaluation of treatment using Hoffmann external fixation in open tibial fracture. Journal of Ortho. Surg. (ROC) 4: 123-132, 1987.
- Kuo, Kuang Hung etc.: Treatment of acute suppurative arthritis of infancy and children affecting the knee. Journal of Ortho. Surg. (ROC) 2:106-113, 1985.
- Kuo, Kuang Hung etc.: Stress fracture of the femoral neck. (Not published yet).
- Assistant Professor of National Defense Medical Center and Attending Orthopedic Surgeon of Tri-Service General Hospital. 07/1985 to 07/1990
- Staff, teaching faculty and Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Department, Yuan’s General Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. 08/1990 to 11/1998 & 02/2001 to 07/2003
- Chief and Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Division, An-Tai Presbyterian General Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. 12/1998 to 06/2000 & 09/2003 to 02/2009.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Parkway Regional Hospital, Fulton, Kentucky 05/2010 to 08/2013
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Binghamton General Hospital (Subspecialty Hospital) and Wilson Medical Center (Level II Trauma Center), United Medical Associates, United Health Service (UHS), Binghamton, New York. 8/2013 – 2021
- Member of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeon (AAOS).
- Member of Orthopedic Society of Kentucky.
- Member of American Medical Association (AMA).
- Member of Kleinert Hand Society.
- Member of Orthopedic Association of Taiwan.
- Member of Surgical Association of Taiwan.
- Member of Western Pacific Orthopedic Association.
- Member of Arthroscopic Association of ROC, Taiwan.
- Acute pyogenic arthritis in infancy and children affecting the knee—Evaluation of the value of needle aspiration and irrigation. Presented at 36th annual meeting, Surgical Association, ROC, 1985.
- Evaluation of treatment using Hoffmann External fixation in open tibial fracture. Presented at annual meeting of Orthopedic Association, ROC, 1986.
- Treatment of open tibial fracture. Presented at 13th International Conference of Hoffmann External fixation at Mayo Clinic, Minnesota, USA in 1989.
- Osteoid osteoma—Experience at TSGH and cases presentation. Presented at Annual Meeting of Orthopedic Association, ROC, 1989.
- Stress fracture of the femoral neck. Presented at Annual Meeting of Orthopedic Association, ROC, 1990.
- Aseptic loosening of total hip arthroplasty. Presented at Annual meeting of Southern Taiwan Orthopedic Association, ROC. 1993.
- Arthroscopic management of osteoarthritis of knee joint. Presented at Annual Meeting of Southern Taiwan Orthopedic Association, ROC.1997.
- Midvastus approach of total knee arthroplasty. Presented at Southern Taiwan Orthopedic Association, ROC. 2001.
- Subungual glomus tumor of Hand. Presented at Taiwan Surgical Association, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. 2002.
- Analysis of local autograft and calcium sulfate adding bone marrow blood for instrumented one level spinal fusion. Presented at Southern Taiwan Orthopedic Association, 2006.