Welcome to Complete Orthopedics in Baldwin, NY – Your Premier Orthopedic Destination!
We are delighted to extend our expert orthopedic care to the vibrant community of Baldwin, NY. Nestled in Little Neck, NY, Complete Orthopedics is dedicated to delivering professional and friendly orthopedic services tailored to the unique needs of Baldwin and its neighboring areas.
Why Choose Complete Orthopedics in Baldwin?
1. Orthopedic Excellence:Our team comprises highly skilled orthopedic specialists with a wealth of experience. We don’t just provide top-notch care; we are your trusted orthopedic partners.
2. Personalized Care: We understand that each patient is unique. We take the time to create personalized orthopedic treatment plans designed specifically for you, considering your individual needs and objectives.
3. Cutting-Edge Treatment: We are committed to staying at the forefront of orthopedic advancements. Our practice offers access to state-of-the-art treatments and techniques that address a wide range of orthopedic conditions.
4. Community Integration: Our expansion into Baldwin reflects our desire to become an integral part of your community. We are here to make a positive impact on the orthopedic health and well-being of Baldwin’s residents.
5. Proven Results: Our track record speaks volumes. We have helped countless patients regain their mobility, alleviate pain, and enhance their overall quality of life. Our unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional care sets us apart.
Whether you’re dealing with joint problems, sports-related injuries, fractures, or any other orthopedic concerns, Complete Orthopedics is your trusted partner in Levittown. Our mission is simple: to empower you to lead a healthier, more active life.
Objective: Hip replacement surgery is conducted when the hip joint sustains damage from conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or fractures, with the goal of alleviating pain, restoring mobility, and enhancing the patient’s overall quality of life.
Procedure: Hip replacement surgery involves two primary approaches: total hip replacement (THR), which replaces both the ball and socket of the hip joint, and partial hip replacement (hemiarthroplasty), which focuses on replacing only the ball portion.
Implants: The artificial hip joint components typically consist of materials like metal, plastic, or ceramic, chosen by surgeons based on the patient’s age, activity level, and specific requirements.
Recovery: Following the procedure, patients undergo physical therapy to regain strength and mobility, often experiencing reduced pain and improved hip function.
Objective: Custom knee replacement represents a personalized approach to knee arthroplasty, designed for patients experiencing severe knee pain or joint damage resistant to conservative treatments.
Procedure: Before surgery, the patient’s knee anatomy is meticulously assessed through advanced imaging and computer modeling, allowing for the creation of a customized knee implant that precisely fits the patient’s unique anatomy.
Advantages: Custom knee replacements frequently result in enhanced alignment, stability, and reduced pain when compared to standard knee replacements.
Recovery: The recovery process entails physical therapy to regain knee strength and range of motion, typically leading to reduced pain and improved knee function.
Definition: Hip avascular necrosis occurs when the blood supply to the hip bone (femoral head) is disrupted, leading to the death of bone tissue.
Causes: This condition may arise due to factors such as trauma, prolonged corticosteroid use, excessive alcohol consumption, or certain medical conditions.
Treatment: Treatment options encompass medication for pain management and addressing underlying conditions. In advanced cases, surgical interventions like core decompression, bone grafting, or hip replacement may be necessary.
Objective: This procedure addresses cervical myelopathy, a condition characterized by spinal cord compression in the neck, with the aim of alleviating pressure on the spinal cord.
Procedure: Surgeons access the spine from the posterior (back) approach, removing any bone or tissue pressing on the spinal cord and fusing adjacent vertebrae to stabilize the spine.
Recovery: Patients may require physical therapy to regain strength and mobility, with the procedure often relieving symptoms such as numbness, weakness, and difficulty walking.
Objective: TLIF addresses degenerative conditions of the lumbar spine, including disc degeneration, herniation, or spondylolisthesis.
Procedure: During TLIF, the surgeon removes the problematic disc, inserts bone graft material into the vacated disc space, and incorporates hardware like screws and rods to fuse adjacent vertebrae.
Advantages: TLIF provides spinal stability, pain reduction, and potential improvements in overall function.
Objective: ACDF is employed to treat cervical spine conditions such as herniated discs or spinal cord compression in the neck.
Procedure: Surgeons access the cervical spine from the anterior (front) approach, removing the damaged disc and fusing adjacent vertebrae with a bone graft to alleviate spinal cord pressure.
Recovery: This procedure can alleviate symptoms such as neck pain, arm pain, and numbness.
Objective: Lumbar fusion is recommended for conditions like lumbar canal stenosis or adult scoliosis to stabilize the spine.
Procedure: During lumbar fusion, two or more vertebrae are fused together using bone grafts and hardware to reduce pain and improve spinal alignment.
Advantages: Lumbar fusion can provide relief from pain, weakness, and other symptoms associated with these conditions.
Objective: Lumbar discectomy is performed to address herniated or damaged discs in the lumbar spine.
Procedure: The surgeon removes the portion of the disc pressing on nearby nerves, leading to a reduction in leg pain and improved mobility for patients.
For Baldwin residents seeking expert orthopedic support, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (631) 981-2663. Complete Orthopedics is dedicated to being your dependable ally as you embark on the path to improved orthopedic health. Your well-being is our highest priority, and we are excited to bring our orthopedic expertise to Levittown. Come experience the professionalism and friendliness of Complete Orthopedics!
Baldwin, NY is a hamlet located in the Town of Hempstead in Nassau County, on Long Island, New York, United States. It had a population of 33,919 in 2020.
History of Baldwin, NY
Baldwin, NY was originally settled by the Lenape Native American tribe. The hamlet was named after Thomas Baldwin, a prominent landowner in the area. The hamlet was primarily an agricultural community, with farming and fishing being the main industries. During the 19th century, the hamlet became a popular destination for wealthy New Yorkers, who built summer homes and resorts in the area.
Culture of Baldwin, NY
Baldwin, NY has a rich cultural history, and the hamlet is home to a number of museums and cultural institutions. The hamlet is also known for its beautiful parks, which draw visitors from all over the world. The hamlet is home to a commercial district featuring nightlife, hotels, waterfront restaurants, and a variety of stores.One of the most famous cultural icons associated with Baldwin is folk singer Joan Baez. Baez lived in Baldwin during the 1960s and 1970s, and her music and activism helped to define the era. Baez’s music was known for its political and social commentary, and she was a prominent figure in the civil rights and anti-war movements
Tourism in Baldwin, NY
Baldwin, NY is a growing tourist destination, thanks in part to its beautiful parks, charming villages, and rich cultural heritage. The hamlet is home to a number of attractions that draw visitors from all over the world.One of the most popular attractions in Baldwin is its beautiful parks. Visitors can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, and picnicking, at the hamlet’s parks. The hamlet is also home to a number of nature preserves, including the Hempstead Lake State Park, which offers hiking trails and birdwatching opportunities.Another popular attraction in Baldwin is the Joan Baez House, which is a historic home that was once owned by the folk singer. The house is now a museum that offers tours and exhibits about Baez’s life and music.
Baldwin, NY is a hamlet with a rich history, a vibrant culture, and a growing tourism industry. Visitors to the hamlet can explore its museums and cultural institutions, enjoy its beautiful parks and nature preserves, and relax in its charming villages. Whether you are a history buff, a nature lover, or a music fan, Baldwin has something to offer everyone.Here are some additional resources for those interested in learning more about Baldwin, NY:
Here are the directions from Baldwin, NY to Complete Orthopedics at 52-21 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck, NY 11362:
1. Head east on Merrick Rd toward Grand Ave.
2. Turn right onto Grand Ave.
3. Turn left onto Sunrise Hwy.
4. Use the right lane to take the ramp onto Meadowbrook State Pkwy N.
5. Merge onto Meadowbrook State Pkwy N.
6. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit M4 for Northern State Pkwy toward New York.
7. Merge onto Northern State Pkwy.
8. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 25A to merge onto NY-25A E/Northern Blvd toward Roslyn.
9. Turn right onto Little Neck Pkwy.
10. Complete Orthopedics will be on the right at 52-21 Little Neck Pkwy.
Note: The exact directions may vary depending on your starting location. It is recommended to use a GPS or map service to get the most accurate directions.
Healthcare near Baldwin
1. CVS Pharmacy – 1764 Grand Ave, Baldwin, NY 11510
2. Walgreens Pharmacy – 1765 Grand Ave, Baldwin, NY 11510
3. Rite Aid Pharmacy – 1875 Grand Ave, Baldwin, NY 11510
1. South Nassau Radiology – 2277 Grand Ave, Baldwin, NY 11510
2. South Shore Radiology – 242 Merrick Rd, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
3. Diagnostic Radiology Associates – 165 N Village Ave, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Urgent Care Centers
1. Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care – 243 Merrick Rd, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
2. CityMD Rockville Centre Urgent Care – Long Island – 77 N Centre Ave, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
3. ProHEALTH Urgent Care – 2064 Merrick Rd, Merrick, NY 11566
1. South Nassau Communities Hospital – 1 Healthy Way, Oceanside, NY 11572
2. Mercy Medical Center – 1000 N Village Ave, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
3. Mount Sinai South Nassau – 2277 Grand Ave, Baldwin, NY 11510
We take immense pride in delivering comprehensive orthopedic care to patients from various healthcare facilities within our community, including the ones previously mentioned.
Whether you come to us through a referral for orthopedic treatment or if you simply want to consult about any orthopedic concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our dedicated 24/7 team. We are here to offer prompt and compassionate assistance.
Many individuals seek treatment for workers’ compensation and no-fault insurance-related injuries at urgent care centers and hospitals. If your injury doesn’t require a hospital visit, we are delighted to offer specialized orthopedic care tailored to such situations. Feel free to contact us at 631-981-2663 to arrange an appointment with us today. Your well-being is our utmost priority.