Welcome to Complete Orthopedics – Your Trusted Orthopedic Care Provider in Riverhead, NY, Now Serving Manorville, NY!
At Complete Orthopedics, we are dedicated to delivering top-notch orthopedic services, and we’re thrilled to extend our care to the Manorville community. Located in Riverhead, NY, our team of experienced orthopedic specialists is committed to helping you regain your mobility, alleviate pain, and improve your overall orthopedic health.
We offer a wide range of orthopedic services designed to address various musculoskeletal conditions and injuries. Whether you’re dealing with joint pain, sports-related injuries, fractures, or any other orthopedic concerns, our expert team is here to provide you with personalized care and treatment options.
Our services include:
– Orthopedic consultations and evaluations
– Diagnostic imaging, including X-rays and MRIs
– Non-surgical treatments such as physical therapy and injections
– Minimally invasive orthopedic procedures
– Surgical interventions when necessary, performed by skilled orthopedic surgeons
Why Choose Us:
1. Experienced Specialists: Our team consists of board-certified orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, and medical professionals with years of experience in the field.
2. Comprehensive Care: We provide holistic orthopedic care, from accurate diagnoses to tailored treatment plans, all conveniently located near Wantagh, NY.
3. State-of-the-Art Facilities: Our modern facilities are equipped with advanced technology to ensure you receive the best care possible.
4. Patient-Centric Approach: Your well-being is our priority, and we’re dedicated to making your orthopedic journey as smooth as possible.
We are honored to offer a wide range of orthopedic services in the vicinity of Manorville, NY:
Purpose: Hip replacement surgery is recommended for individuals facing hip joint damage caused by conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or fractures. The primary aim is to alleviate discomfort, restore mobility, and enhance overall quality of life.
Procedure: There are two primary types of hip replacements available—total hip replacement (THR) and partial hip replacement (hemiarthroplasty). THR involves replacing both the hip joint’s ball and socket, while hemiarthroplasty deals with the ball component only.
Implants: Typically, artificial hip joint components are crafted from materials like metal, plastic, or ceramic, chosen based on the patient’s age, activity level, and specific needs.
Recovery: Following the procedure, patients undergo physical therapy to regain strength and mobility, leading to reduced pain and improved hip function.
Purpose: Custom knee replacement offers a personalized approach to knee arthroplasty, ideal for individuals with severe knee pain or joint damage unresponsive to conservative treatments.
Procedure: Advanced imaging and computer modeling assess the patient’s knee anatomy before surgery, enabling the design of a custom-fitted knee implant tailored to their unique anatomy.
Benefits: Custom knee replacements often lead to improved alignment, stability, and reduced pain when compared to standard knee replacements.
Recovery: The recovery process involves physical therapy to regain knee strength and range of motion, typically resulting in reduced pain and improved knee function.
Definition: Avascular necrosis of the hip occurs when the blood supply to the hip bone’s femoral head is disrupted, resulting in the death of bone tissue.
Causes: This condition can result from factors such as trauma, prolonged corticosteroid use, excessive alcohol consumption, or specific medical conditions.
Treatment: Treatment options include medications for pain management and addressing underlying conditions. In advanced cases, surgical interventions like core decompression, bone grafting, or hip replacement may be necessary.
Purpose: This procedure addresses cervical myelopathy, characterized by spinal cord compression in the neck, with the aim of relieving pressure on the spinal cord.
Procedure: Surgeons access the spine from the posterior approach, removing any bone or tissue compressing the spinal cord and fusing adjacent vertebrae to stabilize the spine.
Recovery: Physical therapy may be necessary to regain strength and mobility, and the procedure can alleviate symptoms such as numbness, weakness, and difficulty walking.
Purpose: TLIF targets degenerative conditions of the lumbar spine, including disc degeneration, herniation, or spondylolisthesis.
Procedure: During TLIF, the surgeon removes the problematic disc, inserts bone graft material into the empty disc space, and utilizes hardware like screws and rods to fuse adjacent vertebrae.
Benefits: TLIF provides spinal stability, reduces pain, and can enhance overall function.
Purpose: ACDF is employed to treat cervical spine conditions such as herniated discs or spinal cord compression in the neck.
Procedure: The surgeon accesses the cervical spine from the anterior approach, removes the damaged disc, and fuses adjacent vertebrae using a bone graft to alleviate pressure on the spinal cord.
Recovery: This procedure can alleviate symptoms like neck pain, arm pain, and numbness.
Purpose: Lumbar fusion is recommended for conditions such as lumbar canal stenosis or adult scoliosis to provide spine stability.
Procedure: During lumbar fusion, two or more vertebrae are fused using bone grafts and hardware to reduce pain and improve spinal alignment.
Benefits: Lumbar fusion can offer relief from pain, weakness, and other symptoms associated with these conditions.
Purpose: Lumbar discectomy is performed to address herniated or damaged discs in the lumbar spine.
Procedure: The surgeon removes the portion of the disc pressing on nearby nerves, providing relief from pain and discomfort.
Recovery: Patients typically experience reduced leg pain and improved mobility following this procedure
If you’re in Manorville, NY, and seeking exceptional orthopedic care, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Scheduling an appointment is easy. Simply call us at (631) 981-2663 , and our friendly staff will assist you in setting up a consultation with one of our orthopedic specialists.
At Complete Orthopedics, we’re here to help you regain your mobility and live a pain-free life. We look forward to serving you and your orthopedic needs.
Manorville, NY is a small town located in Suffolk County, Long Island. Despite its small size, Manorville has a lot to offer, from outdoor activities to home improvement services. Here are some interesting things to know about Manorville:
1. Waterdrinker’s Family Farm Adventure Waterdrinker’s Family Farm Adventure is a popular attraction in Manorville. It is a 15-acre farm that offers a variety of activities for the whole family. Some of the activities include:
– Garden Center: Waterdrinker’s has a large selection of plants, flowers, and gardening supplies.
– Barnyard Animals: Visitors can interact with farm animals such as goats, sheep, and chickens.
– Mini Golf: There is a mini-golf course on the farm that is fun for all ages.
– Wooden Playland: Kids can play on the wooden play structures and swings.
2. Long Island Garlic Festival
The Long Island Garlic Festival is an annual event held in Manorville. It is a celebration of all things garlic and features live music, food trucks, and vendors selling garlic-related products. The festival is held in September and is a great way to kick off the fall season.
3. Kamco Roofing Inc.
Kamco Roofing Inc. is a highly rated roofing company in Manorville. They offer a variety of roofing services, including repairs, replacements, and installations. They have received many positive reviews from satisfied customers and are known for their quality workmanship.
4. Monk’s Home Improvements
Monk’s Home Improvements is a home remodeling company that serves Manorville and the surrounding areas. They offer a wide range of services, including kitchen and bathroom remodeling, painting, and carpentry. They have received many positive reviews from satisfied customers and are known for their attention to detail.
5. College for inventors
Manorville was mentioned in a 1930s magazine called “College for inventors”. The magazine was advertising a classified ad service for inventors and listed a New York City address for the service. While the magazine is no longer in circulation, it is interesting to note that Manorville was mentioned in a national publication.
6. Waterdrinker’s Sunflower Festival
Waterdrinker’s Sunflower Festival is another popular event held at the farm. It is a celebration of the beautiful sunflowers that grow on the farm and features acres of sunflowers, live music, and food trucks. The festival is held in August and is a great way to enjoy the summer weather.
In conclusion, Manorville, NY may be a small town, but it has a lot to offer. From family-friendly activities to home improvement services, there is something for everyone in Manorville. Whether you are a local resident or just passing through, be sure to check out some of the town’s unique attractions and events.
To get to Complete Orthopedics at 887 Old Country Rd. SUITE A, Riverhead, NY 11901 from Manorville, NY, you can follow these directions:
1. Head east on NY-27 E/Main St toward Ryerson Ave.
2. Turn left onto Ryerson Ave.
3. Turn right onto Chapman Blvd.
4. Turn left onto Wading River Manor Rd.
5. Turn right onto NY-25 W/Middle Country Rd.
6. Turn left onto Wading River Manor Rd.
7. Turn right onto NY-25 W/Middle Country Rd.
8. Turn left onto Old Country Rd.
9. Complete Orthopedics will be on the right at 887 Old Country Rd. SUITE A.
The total distance is approximately 11.5 miles and should take around 20 minutes, depending on traffic.
Healthcare near Manorville
– CVS Pharmacy, 460 County Rd 111, Manorville, NY 11949
– Rite Aid Pharmacy, 460 County Rd 111, Manorville, NY 11949
– Walgreens Pharmacy, 655 Montauk Hwy, East Patchogue, NY 11772
– Peconic Bay Medical Center at Manorville, 496 County Rd 111, Manorville, NY 11949
– Northwell Health Grossman Imaging at Manorville, 496 County Rd 111, Manorville, NY 11949
– East End Radiology, 133 E Main St, Riverhead, NY 11901
Urgent Care Centers:
– LI Urgent Care, Manorville, 383 Sunrise Service Rd N, Manorville, NY 11949
– PBMC Health Immediate Care Center, 496 County Rd 111, Manorville, NY 11949
– Stat Health Immediate Medical Care, 411 W Main St, Riverhead, NY 11901
– Peconic Bay Medical Center, 1300 Roanoke Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901
– Long Island Community Hospital, 101 Hospital Rd, Patchogue, NY 11772
– Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, 101 Hospital Rd, Patchogue, NY 11772
These pharmacies, radiology centers, urgent care centers, and hospitals are all within a reasonable distance from Manorville, NY and can provide medical care and services to the community.
At the heart of our mission is delivering comprehensive orthopedic care to patients within our community, including those mentioned earlier. Whether you come to us through a referral for orthopedic treatment or seek guidance for any orthopedic concerns, our dedicated 24/7 team is always just a call away. We’re here to provide you with prompt and compassionate assistance.
We understand that many individuals seek treatment for work-related injuries covered by worker’s compensation and no-fault insurance at urgent care centers and hospitals. If your injury doesn’t require a visit to the hospital, we’re more than happy to offer specialized orthopedic treatment tailored to your specific case. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 631-981-2663 to schedule an appointment today. Your well-being remains our utmost priority.