Complete Orthopedics: Your Trusted Orthopedic Care Provider for , Sagaponack, NY
Welcome to Complete Orthopedics, your premier orthopedic care provider, proudly extending our exceptional services to the residents of Sagaponack, NY. While our main location is in Riverhead, NY, we are dedicated to delivering the same high-quality orthopedic care to the community of Sagaponack .
At Complete Orthopedics, we are committed to your orthopedic well-being and strive to be your trusted partner in achieving better mobility, reduced pain, and an improved quality of life.
At Complete Orthopedics, we take pride in being your orthopedic care destination. Here’s why you should consider us:
Expert Orthopedic Care: Our team comprises highly experienced orthopedic specialists who are committed to delivering the highest level of care. We possess the knowledge and expertise to diagnose and treat a wide array of orthopedic conditions effectively.
Personalized Treatment: We recognize that each patient is unique, and we tailor our treatment plans to your specific needs and goals. Your journey to recovery is as individual as you are.
Convenient Access: While our primary location is in Riverhead, we are pleased to serve the Sagaponack community. We believe that excellent orthopedic care should be accessible to everyone, and our commitment to extending our reach ensures you don’t have to travel far for top-notch orthopedic services.
Your orthopedic health and well-being are our top priorities. Whether you’re dealing with joint pain, sports injuries, fractures, or any other orthopedic concern, we are here to help you live life to the fullest.
If you’re in Sagaponack, NY, and seeking orthopedic care, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (631) 981-2663. We look forward to being your partner on your journey to a healthier and more active life.
We are pleased to offer these comprehensive orthopedic services in Sagaponack, NY:
Purpose: Hip replacement surgery is recommended for individuals with hip joint damage caused by conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or fractures. The objective is to alleviate pain, restore mobility, and enhance overall quality of life.
Procedure: There are two main types of hip replacements: total hip replacement (THR) and partial hip replacement (hemiarthroplasty). THR involves replacing both the hip joint’s ball and socket, while hemiarthroplasty replaces only the ball component.
Implants: Artificial hip joint components are typically crafted from materials like metal, plastic, or ceramic, chosen based on the patient’s age, activity level, and specific needs.
Recovery: Following surgery, patients undergo physical therapy to regain strength and mobility, leading to reduced pain and improved hip function.
Purpose: Custom knee replacement offers a personalized approach to knee arthroplasty, suitable for individuals with severe knee pain or joint damage unresponsive to conservative treatments.
Procedure: Advanced imaging and computer modeling assess the patient’s knee anatomy before surgery, allowing for the design of a custom-fit knee implant tailored to their unique anatomy.
Benefits: Custom knee replacements often result in improved alignment, stability, and reduced pain compared to standard knee replacements.
Recovery: The recovery process includes physical therapy to regain knee strength and range of motion, typically resulting in reduced pain and improved knee function.
Definition: Avascular necrosis of the hip occurs when the blood supply to the hip bone’s femoral head is disrupted, resulting in the death of bone tissue.
Causes: This condition can result from factors such as trauma, prolonged corticosteroid use, excessive alcohol consumption, or specific medical conditions.
Treatment: Treatment options include medications for pain management and addressing underlying conditions. In advanced cases, surgical interventions like core decompression, bone grafting, or hip replacement may be necessary.
Purpose: This procedure addresses cervical myelopathy, a condition characterized by spinal cord compression in the neck, with the goal of relieving pressure on the spinal cord.
Procedure: Surgeons access the spine from the posterior approach, removing any bone or tissue pressing on the spinal cord and fusing adjacent vertebrae to stabilize the spine.
Recovery: Physical therapy may be necessary to regain strength and mobility, and the procedure can alleviate symptoms such as numbness, weakness, and difficulty walking.
Purpose: TLIF addresses degenerative conditions of the lumbar spine, such as disc degeneration, herniation, or spondylolisthesis.
Procedure: During TLIF, the surgeon removes the problematic disc, inserts bone graft material into the empty disc space, and utilizes hardware like screws and rods to fuse adjacent vertebrae.
Benefits: TLIF provides spinal stability, reduces pain, and can enhance overall function.
Purpose: ACDF is used to treat cervical spine conditions like herniated discs or spinal cord compression in the neck.
Procedure: The surgeon accesses the cervical spine from the anterior approach, removes the damaged disc, and fuses adjacent vertebrae using a bone graft to alleviate pressure on the spinal cord.
Recovery: This procedure can relieve symptoms such as neck pain, arm pain, and numbness.
Purpose: Lumbar fusion is recommended for conditions like lumbar canal stenosis or adult scoliosis to provide spine stability.
Procedure: During lumbar fusion, two or more vertebrae are fused using bone grafts and hardware to reduce pain and improve spinal alignment.
Benefits: Lumbar fusion can offer relief from pain, weakness, and other symptoms associated with these conditions.
Purpose: Lumbar discectomy is performed to address herniated or damaged discs in the lumbar spine.
Procedure: The surgeon removes the portion of the disc pressing on nearby nerves, providing relief from pain and discomfort.
Recovery: Patients typically experience reduced leg pain and improved mobility following this procedure.
Sagaponack, NY is a small beachfront town located on Long Island. It has a rich history and a close-knit community that has been established for decades. Here are some things to know about Sagaponack:
– In the 1930s, a group of African-Americans bought plots of land in Sag Harbor and established a close-knit community.
– The town itself has a long history, having grown into a bustling port town by the late 1700s after an influx of whalers, ship captains, and their crews settled in the area.
– Sagaponack is located on the eastern end of Long Island, and is known for its beautiful beaches and oceanfront properties.
– It is a popular destination for summer vacationers and year-round residents alike.
– Sagaponack has a small, tight-knit community that is known for being friendly and welcoming.
– Many families have lived in the area for generations, and there is a strong sense of tradition and history.
– The homes in Sagaponack are known for their classic Hamptons-style architecture, with shingled exteriors and large, open interiors.
– Many of the homes are situated on large plots of land, giving residents plenty of space and privacy.
– If you’re looking to build or renovate a home in Sagaponack, there are several reputable construction companies in the area.
– Some of the top-rated companies include Atlantic Collaborative Construction Co, All Island Construction, and Aryaman Builders.
– Sagaponack is home to some of the most beautiful beaches on Long Island.
– Sagg Main Beach is a popular spot for swimming, surfing, and sunbathing, while Gibson Beach is known for its stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean.
– Despite its small size, Sagaponack has a number of great restaurants and cafes.
– Some of the top-rated spots include Tutto Il Giorno, The Beacon, and Estia’s Little Kitchen.
– There is no shortage of things to do in Sagaponack.
– In addition to swimming and sunbathing at the beach, visitors can go hiking, biking, or horseback riding at the nearby Mashomack Preserve.
– The town is also home to several art galleries and museums, including the Sagaponack Historical Society and the Parrish Art Museum.
Overall, Sagaponack is a beautiful and welcoming town with a rich history and a strong sense of community. Whether you’re looking to build a new home or simply enjoy the beach and oceanfront views, Sagaponack is a great place to visit or call home.
Here are the directions from Sagaponack, NY to Complete Orthopedics at 887 Old Country Rd, Suite A, Riverhead, NY 11901:
1. Head east on Montauk Hwy toward Sagg Rd.
2. Turn left onto Sagg Rd.
3. Turn right onto Brick Kiln Rd.
4. Turn left onto NY-27 W.
5. Turn right onto County Rd 31.
6. Turn left onto Old Country Rd.
7. Complete Orthopedics will be on your left at 887 Old Country Rd, Suite A, Riverhead, NY 11901.
The total driving distance is approximately 20 miles and should take around 30 minutes, depending on traffic.
Complete Orthopedics is located in Riverhead, NY, which is a short drive from Sagaponack. The office is open 24/7 by appointment and offers the expertise of a larger group with the dedication and teamwork to provide more personal attention and care. The orthopedic specialists offer a full range of the most advanced medical and surgical care that includes total joint replacement, hip resurfacing, foot, hand and upper extremity surgery, arthroscopy, trauma and fracture repair, arthritis treatment and sports medicine expertise.
Healtrhcare near Sagaponack
– CVS Pharmacy, 1116 Old Country Rd, Riverhead, NY 11901
– Walgreens Pharmacy, 1196 Flanders Rd, Flanders, NY 11901
– Rite Aid Pharmacy, 165 W Montauk Hwy, Hampton Bays, NY 11946
– Peconic Bay Medical Center Radiology, 1300 Roanoke Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901
– East End Radiology, 133 E Main St, Riverhead, NY 11901
– Northwell Health Imaging at East Setauket, 4 Technology Dr, East Setauket, NY 11733
Urgent Care Centers:
– Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care, 2044 Montauk Hwy, Bridgehampton, NY 11932
– Hampton Medical Care, 225 W Montauk Hwy, Hampton Bays, NY 11946
– Urgent Care in Hampton Bays, NY| Northwell Health, 225 W Montauk Hwy, Hampton Bays, NY 11946
– Peconic Bay Medical Center, 1300 Roanoke Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901
– Stony Brook Southampton Hospital, 240 Meeting House Ln, Southampton, NY 11968
– Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, 1000 Montauk Hwy, West Islip, NY 11795
We take immense pride in delivering comprehensive orthopedic care to patients from various healthcare facilities within our community, including those mentioned earlier.
Whether you have a referral for orthopedic treatment or simply wish to consult with us for any orthopedic concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our dedicated 24/7 team. We are here to provide you with swift and compassionate assistance.
Many individuals visit urgent care centers and hospitals due to work-related injuries covered by worker’s compensation and no-fault insurance. If your injury does not require a hospital visit, we are pleased to offer specialized orthopedic treatment tailored to such cases. Please feel free to contact us at 631-981-2663 to schedule an appointment with us today. Your well-being remains our highest priority.