About Complete Orthopedics in Patchogue, NY: Excellence in Orthopedic Care
Here at Complete Orthopedics, we’re not just a medical practice; we’re your partners in achieving the best possible orthopedic health. We’re proud to be the leading orthopedic practice in Patchogue, NY, and the surrounding areas, and we want to share with you why we stand out in the field.
Why Choose Complete Orthopedics:
1. Leading Orthopedic Specialists: Our team is made up of board-certified orthopedic surgeons and specialists with a wealth of experience. They’re not just experts; they’re dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in orthopedics. When you choose us, you’re choosing the highest standard of care.
2. Comprehensive Orthopedic Services: From joint pain and sports injuries to complex orthopedic conditions, we offer a wide range of services to meet all your orthopedic needs. We provide personalized solutions, from minimally invasive procedures to complex surgeries.
3. Patient-Centric Care: Your well-being is at the core of our practice. We recognize that every patient is unique, with specific healthcare needs. We’re here to listen, understand your concerns, and tailor treatment plans to your requirements. We believe that informed patients make the best decisions about their health, and we’re committed to providing the information and guidance you need.
4. Cutting-Edge Technology: To ensure the best possible outcomes, we invest in state-of-the-art technology and advanced surgical techniques. Our commitment to innovation means you have access to the latest advancements in orthopedic care.
5. Compassionate Approach: Orthopedic issues can be physically and emotionally challenging. Our compassionate team is with you every step of the way. We take the time to answer your questions, ease your concerns, and provide a reassuring presence throughout your treatment.
6. Convenient Location: We’re right here in Patchogue, NY, making our practice easily accessible to local residents. We’re proud to serve our community and offer top-notch orthopedic care close to home.
Our Comprehensive Orthopedic Services Encompass:
Objective: Hip replacement surgery is conducted when the hip joint sustains damage from conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or fractures, with the goal of alleviating pain, restoring mobility, and enhancing the patient’s overall quality of life.
Procedure: Hip replacement surgery involves two primary approaches: total hip replacement (THR), which replaces both the ball and socket of the hip joint, and partial hip replacement (hemiarthroplasty), which focuses on replacing only the ball portion.
Implants: The artificial hip joint components typically consist of materials like metal, plastic, or ceramic, chosen by surgeons based on the patient’s age, activity level, and specific requirements.
Recovery: Following the procedure, patients undergo physical therapy to regain strength and mobility, often experiencing reduced pain and improved hip function.
Objective: Custom knee replacement represents a personalized approach to knee arthroplasty, designed for patients experiencing severe knee pain or joint damage resistant to conservative treatments.
Procedure: Before surgery, the patient’s knee anatomy is meticulously assessed through advanced imaging and computer modeling, allowing for the creation of a customized knee implant that precisely fits the patient’s unique anatomy.
Advantages: Custom knee replacements frequently result in enhanced alignment, stability, and reduced pain when compared to standard knee replacements.
Recovery: The recovery process entails physical therapy to regain knee strength and range of motion, typically leading to reduced pain and improved knee function.
Definition: Hip avascular necrosis occurs when the blood supply to the hip bone (femoral head) is disrupted, leading to the death of bone tissue.
Causes: This condition may arise due to factors such as trauma, prolonged corticosteroid use, excessive alcohol consumption, or certain medical conditions.
Treatment: Treatment options encompass medication for pain management and addressing underlying conditions. In advanced cases, surgical interventions like core decompression, bone grafting, or hip replacement may be necessary.
Objective: This procedure addresses cervical myelopathy, a condition characterized by spinal cord compression in the neck, with the aim of alleviating pressure on the spinal cord.
Procedure: Surgeons access the spine from the posterior (back) approach, removing any bone or tissue pressing on the spinal cord and fusing adjacent vertebrae to stabilize the spine.
Recovery: Patients may require physical therapy to regain strength and mobility, with the procedure often relieving symptoms such as numbness, weakness, and difficulty walking.
Objective: TLIF addresses degenerative conditions of the lumbar spine, including disc degeneration, herniation, or spondylolisthesis.
Procedure: During TLIF, the surgeon removes the problematic disc, inserts bone graft material into the vacated disc space, and incorporates hardware like screws and rods to fuse adjacent vertebrae.
Advantages: TLIF provides spinal stability, pain reduction, and potential improvements in overall function.
Objective: ACDF is employed to treat cervical spine conditions such as herniated discs or spinal cord compression in the neck.
Procedure: Surgeons access the cervical spine from the anterior (front) approach, removing the damaged disc and fusing adjacent vertebrae with a bone graft to alleviate spinal cord pressure.
Recovery: This procedure can alleviate symptoms such as neck pain, arm pain, and numbness.
Objective: Lumbar fusion is recommended for conditions like lumbar canal stenosis or adult scoliosis to stabilize the spine.
Procedure: During lumbar fusion, two or more vertebrae are fused together using bone grafts and hardware to reduce pain and improve spinal alignment.
Advantages: Lumbar fusion can provide relief from pain, weakness, and other symptoms associated with these conditions.
Objective: Lumbar discectomy is performed to address herniated or damaged discs in the lumbar spine.
Procedure: The surgeon removes the portion of the disc pressing on nearby nerves, leading to a reduction in leg pain and improved mobility for patients.
At Complete Orthopedics in Patchogue, NY, we’re dedicated to your health and mobility. Our commitment to excellence, patient-centered care, and a team of leading specialists make us the best choice for your orthopedic needs. When you choose Complete Orthopedics, you’re choosing a practice that puts your well-being first and has a legacy of exceptional orthopedic care. We look forward to serving you with the highest level of expertise and compassion, and partnering with you on your journey to optimal orthopedic health.
Patchogue, New York: A Tapestry of History, Culture, Demographics, and Tourism
Patchogue, located on the south shore of Long Island, New York, is a vibrant and diverse community known for its rich history, thriving culture, diverse demographics, and burgeoning tourism industry. This comprehensive exploration delves into the multifaceted aspects that define Patchogue, providing insight into its historical roots, the vibrant culture that thrives within its borders, the diverse population that calls it home, and its appeal as a burgeoning tourist destination.
The history of Patchogue is deeply rooted in its maritime heritage and the growth of Long Island. The area was initially settled by Europeans in the mid-18th century, with early economic activities centered around fishing, shipbuilding, and farming. Patchogue’s location along the Great South Bay made it a strategic hub for maritime trade, and the village began to flourish in the 19th century with the arrival of the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) in 1869.
One of the most iconic landmarks in Patchogue is the Patchogue Theatre for the Performing Arts. Established in 1923, this historic theater has played a central role in the cultural life of the community, hosting a wide range of performances, including concerts, plays, and film screenings. The theater stands as a testament to the enduring legacy of arts and culture in Patchogue.
Patchogue boasts a dynamic and eclectic cultural scene that reflects its diverse community. The Patchogue Arts Council (PAC) is a driving force behind the village’s cultural activities. PAC hosts art exhibitions, workshops, and events that celebrate various forms of artistic expression, from visual arts to music and theater.
The vibrant cultural scene extends to the outdoor realm as well. The Patchogue Riverfront, with its scenic views, offers a serene setting for residents and visitors alike. It hosts numerous events and festivals throughout the year, including the Great South Bay Music Festival, which features renowned musicians and draws attendees from across Long Island and beyond.
The demographics of Patchogue are reflective of its status as a diverse and welcoming community. According to the latest available data from the U.S. Census Bureau, as of the 2020 Census, Patchogue had a population of approximately 49,018 residents. The village’s demographics encompass a broad spectrum of ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds, fostering a sense of inclusivity and community spirit.
Patchogue’s transformation into a vibrant tourist destination is a testament to its appeal and amenities. The village has made significant efforts to enhance its tourism industry by promoting its natural beauty, cultural attractions, and recreational opportunities.
One of the standout tourist attractions is the Patchogue Riverfront. Its scenic walkways, parks, and marinas offer opportunities for boating, fishing, picnicking, and simply enjoying the picturesque views of the Great South Bay. The annual Riverfront Art and Music Festival, featuring local artists and live performances, is a highlight of the village’s cultural calendar.
Patchogue’s downtown area, often referred to as the “Four Corners,” is another major draw for visitors. The vibrant streets are lined with shops, boutiques, and diverse dining options, from upscale restaurants to cozy cafes. The Patchogue Theatre continues to be a cultural gem, showcasing a variety of performances that cater to both residents and tourists.
Moreover, Patchogue’s proximity to Fire Island, a barrier island just south of the village, further enhances its appeal as a tourist destination. Visitors can take a short ferry ride to Fire Island, known for its pristine beaches, wildlife preserves, and charming communities. Fire Island offers a contrast to the village’s bustling streets, providing a tranquil retreat for nature enthusiasts and beachgoers.
Patchogue, New York, is a community that harmoniously weaves together its historical roots, vibrant culture, diverse demographics, and burgeoning tourism industry. As it continues to evolve and embrace its past and present, Patchogue remains a place of enduring charm and opportunity, beckoning residents and visitors alike to explore its history, engage in its cultural vibrancy, celebrate its diversity, and savor its burgeoning tourist appeal. With each passing year, Patchogue continues to shape its legacy as a captivating destination on Long Island’s south shore.
Directions From Near Our Office
From the North (Port Jefferson):
1. Start out going south on Main St/NY-25A toward Wynn Ln.
2. Stay straight to go onto Patchogue Rd/NY-112. Continue to follow NY-112.
3. Turn right onto County Hwy-83/Patchogue-Mt Sinai Rd.
4. County Hwy-83 is just past Kensington Gate
5. Keep right at the fork to go on County Hwy-83.
6. Turn left onto S Service Rd.
7. S Service Rd is 0.1 miles past N Service Rd
8. If you are on N Ocean Ave and reach E Roe Blvd you’ve gone about 0.2 miles too far
9. Turn right onto Medford Ave/NY-112.
10. If you reach Nazarene Way you’ve gone about 0.2 miles too far
11. 105 MEDFORD AVE, 112 is on the left.
12. Your destination is just past Oak St
13. If you reach Columbia St you’ve gone a little too far
From the East (Riverhead):
1. Start out going west on W Main St/NY-25 toward Peconic Ave/County Hwy-63.
2. Take the 1st left onto Peconic Ave/County Hwy-63.
3. Parto’s is on the right
4. If you reach Griffing Ave you’ve gone a little too far
5. Enter next roundabout and take the 1st exit onto Nugent Dr/NY-24/County Hwy-94.
6. Turn slight left onto County Hwy-51/Center Dr S. Continue to follow County Hwy-51.
7. If you are on Nugent Dr and reach County Hwy-94A you’ve gone about 0.1 miles too far
8. Merge onto NY-27 W/Sunrise Hwy W.
9. Take EXIT 53 toward NY-112/Patchogue/Port Jefferson.
10. Stay straight to go onto N Service Rd.
11. Take the 1st left onto NY-112/Medford Ave.
12. NY-112 is 0.2 miles past Annanias Ave
13. If you reach Maple Ave you’ve gone about 0.2 miles too far
14. 105 MEDFORD AVE, 112 is on the left.
15. Your destination is just past Oak St
16. If you reach Columbia St you’ve gone a little too far
From the South (Patchogue):
1. Start out going east on E Main St toward Maple Ave.
2. Turn left onto Medford Ave/NY-112.
3. Medford Ave is 0.1 miles past Rider Ave
4. If you reach Potter Ave you’ve gone a little too far
5. 105 MEDFORD AVE, 112 is on the right.
6. Your destination is just past Columbia St
7. If you reach Oak St you’ve gone a little too far
From the West (Queens):
1. Start out going west on Sanford Ave toward Parsons Blvd.
2. Turn left onto Main St.
3. Main St is just past Kissena Blvd
4. Tongs Cafe is on the corner
5. If you reach Frame Pl you’ve gone about 0.1 miles too far
6. Turn left onto Horace Harding Expy.
7. If you reach 62nd Ave you’ve gone a little too far
8. Merge onto I-495 E/Long Island Expy E via the ramp on the left toward Eastern L I.
9. Take EXIT 57 toward NY-454/Commack/Patchogue.
10. Stay straight to go onto Express Dr S.
11. Turn right onto NY-454/Veterans Hwy. Continue to follow NY-454.
12. NY-454 is 0.1 miles past Hoffman Ln
13. If you are on Express Dr S and reach Blydenburg Rd you’ve gone about 0.1 miles too far
14. NY-454 becomes Sunrise Hwy.
15. Sunrise Hwy becomes S Service Rd.
16. Merge onto NY-27 E/Sunrise Hwy E via the ramp on the left.
17. Take EXIT 53 toward NY-112/Port Jefferson/Patchogue.
18. Merge onto S Service Rd.
19. Take the 1st right onto Medford Ave/NY-112.
20. If you reach Nazarene Way you’ve gone about 0.2 miles too far
21. 105 MEDFORD AVE, 112 is on the left.
22. Your destination is just past Oak St
23. If you reach Columbia St you’ve gone a little too far
Healthcare facilities near Patchogue
1. CVS Pharmacy – Patchogue
Address: 360 E Main St, Patchogue, NY 11772
2. Rite Aid Pharmacy – Patchogue
Address: 318 Medford Ave, Patchogue, NY 11772
3. Walgreens Pharmacy – Patchogue
Address: 429 E Main St, Patchogue, NY 11772
1. Long Island Medical Imaging – Patchogue
Address: 385 E Main St, Patchogue, NY 11772
1. ProHEALTH Urgent Care – Patchogue
Address: 365 E Main St, Patchogue, NY 11772
1. Long Island Community Hospital – Patchogue
Address: 101 Hospital Rd, Patchogue, NY 11772
2. Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center – Patchogue
Address: 101 Hospital Rd, Patchogue, NY 11772
We take immense pride in delivering comprehensive orthopedic care to patients from various healthcare facilities within our community, including the ones previously mentioned.
Whether you come to us through a referral for orthopedic treatment or if you simply want to consult about any orthopedic concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our dedicated 24/7 team. We are here to offer prompt and compassionate assistance.
Many individuals seek treatment for workers’ compensation and no-fault insurance-related injuries at urgent care centers and hospitals. If your injury doesn’t require a hospital visit, we are delighted to offer specialized orthopedic care tailored to such situations. Feel free to contact us at 631-981-2663 to arrange an appointment with us today. Your well-being is our utmost priority.